Teams updated at 5:48AM
Filter by groups::
#bcch×12, #wesleyan×10, #optonline×6, #conscrew1×3, #armanroy×2, #atlantichealth×2, #awcrap×2, #bcchbric×2, #kapex×2, #socialendurance×2, #teamabbie×2, #vyaswin×2 … >>
1.#bcch 12 racers × 50.0 avg = 600 miles
2.#wesleyan 10 racers × 13.9 avg = 139 miles
3.#optonline 6 racers × 21.4 avg = 128 miles
4.#socialendurance 2 racers × 38.7 avg = 77 miles
5.#conscrew1 3 racers × 22.2 avg = 66 miles
6.#atlantichealth 2 racers × 31.4 avg = 63 miles
7.#bcchbric 2 racers × 31.4 avg = 63 miles
8.#kapex 2 racers × 20.5 avg = 41 miles
9.#awcrap 2 racers × 19.7 avg = 39 miles
10.#armanroy 2 racers × 17.9 avg = 36 miles
11.#vyaswin 2 racers × 17.4 avg = 35 miles
12.#teamabbie 2 racers × 15.4 avg = 31 miles
Athletes (271) updated at 5:48AM
Filtered for #. Back to unfiltered.
About + Join
- From: Chappaqua, New York
- To: Central Park, Manhattan
- Start date: March 15, 2021
- End date: March 21, 2021
- 0:00 EST
- 23:59 EST
- Route distance: 45 miles
- Total logged: 7,729.8 miles
About This Event:
The CCF Fitness and Fundraising Challenge takes participants on a virtual 45-mile journey through the past, present and future of the Colon Cancer Foundation. Participants can compete solo or in teams of five to complete the distance and the best part is, there are over 70 activities that convert into "mileage". Run, walk, ride, roll, or Zumba your way to your goal.
Plus, with each mile logged, participants will unlock amazing stories and photos from CCF's past and present and hear all about how CCF is helping to shape the future of colon cancer prevention, treatment, and care. At the end of event week, all athletes will get a special invite to the Virtual Concert for a Cause to celebrate their accomplishment!
Each entry will pay for a life-saving cancer screening kit for one person and help us reach our goal of screening 10,000 people in 2021. With thousands of colonoscopies delayed in 2020, we are facing massive healthcare access issues and these home testing kits are vital. Help us come from behind in the race to screen individuals ages 45+; join us today!
- We encourage each participant to fundraise to help us meet our goal of screening 10,000 people in 2021.
- You can fundraise for this campaign on the CCF Fitness and Fundraising Challenge website until October 30, 2021.
Want to support the Challenge with a donation? Just click the Blue Donate button on the map!
How to Participate:
- Sign up using the JOIN NOW button above. Teams can be anywhere from 1-5 people, so be sure to invite your friends and family to participate.
- Do you have a team bigger than 5? We encourage you to use the GROUP function. You can create as many teams of 5 as you like and give them similar names, for example BigBlueCrew #1, BigBlueCrew #2, etc. Create a BigBlueCrew group and then you can check out all your activities in one spot, message your friends and compete better, together.
- During event week, you can exercise anywhere you want. Log the activity and see your avatar move across the route. Catch a Google Street View of the new virtual locale, then cheer your real fellow racers! Share your bib on social media!
With participants from all over the world, we have developed some handy guidelines to help everyone have a good experience:
- Watch this video of Racery pro tips.
- Complete your bio. Include #groups to better track friends or colleagues.
- Update your passcode in settings.
- The CCF Challenge allows you to convert 70+ activities into mileage. Check out the list here.
- With these activity conversions, we try to keep the playing field level, and conversions are based on effort, ie 1 hour cycling = ~1 hour swimming = ~1 hour tennis. Please log cycling minutes, not miles.
- To delete a log, click its gear on the right.
- Don’t like one type of email? Unsubscribe at the bottom of that email.
- If you post on social media, please include #raceryapp so we can find you!
- We rely on the honor system. You don't have to use a device to prove your miles, a good map or watch suffices.
- Only log intentional exercise please.
- Attribute your exercise to the appropriate day—don't combine workouts from multiple days.
- You may only backdate logs back to the start of the event on March 15, 2021.
- Only activities submitted between 12:00am EST March 15 and 11:59 pm EST March 21 will count towards the leader boards. Activities logged after the race ends will not count toward leaderboards.
Got questions about fundraising or the Colon Cancer Foundation?
Please email email@example.com
Got questions about the event?
Then write firstname.lastname@example.org!
No mileage submitted yet.