Do you love helping people accomplish great things? We’re hiring a customer service people to help racers in Racery, a website where runners use real miles to compete in virtual long-distance races.
To succeed, you’ll need:
- great communication skills
- a huge desire to see our racers and sponsors succeed
- a passion for technology and the Internet
- strong attention to detail
- self-motivation and an ability to work independently and proactively
- two years in the workforce, preferably in customer service
- ability to work up to 40 hours a week, sometimes outside of 8:30 – 5:30, M-F
- contract salary of $15/hour
- start-up sizzle inside a company with 16 years of innovation and success
- a key role in a fast-growing 4-person team
- a mix of open space and private offices inside an 8,000 square-foot incubator space in downtown Durham housing ~30 smart people, dogs, foosball, ping pong, popcorn… and robots!
- remote-work Wednesdays
- another 20 colleagues in Hungary and New Zealand
- opportunities to advance and grow professionally
Think you’ve got what it takes? Send your resume and a cover letter (both PDF) explaining why you should work here to email@example.com! We’re excited to meet you.