As companies adopt WFH policies to reduce Covid-19 transmission, HR departments are launching Racery virtual races to boost staff fitness and camaraderie.
Racery virtual competitions are fun and super flexible:
- Any exercise (whether running, swimming, rowing, yoga or swing dancing) can convert into miles on the virtual route.
- An event can last two weeks or two months—your call!
- Routes can be anywhere… Paris, Route 66, the moon, or even your company HQ’s home city.
- Launching a virtual race takes less than a week.
- Each staffer gets a personalized digital bib and finish placard to print out or share on social media.
- All skill levels get satisfaction.
- Anywhere from 10 to 10,000 staff can participate.
- Individuals, departments and branches can compete with each other.
- A real-time activity feed and leaderboard alert racers to colleagues’ activities.
- Racers can like or comment on colleagues’ exercise logs.
- No gadgets or downloads needed.
- Racery takes care of all racer questions.
Before launching a WFH virtual race for your entire company, get a few HR colleagues to try a free trial virtual challenge today!
Or read a summary of Racery’s features and fees.