What’s a Black History Month virtual race?
Commemorate Black History Month with a virtual race from Selma to Atlanta in February, 2024!
Boost camaraderie as staff discover untold stories, celebrate trailblazers, and support the dreams that shape our future.
- Honor the women and men laboring to make America live up to its promise.
- Journey virtually on a route visiting historic landmarks marked by pin drops and educational emails.
- Log inclusive activities like yoga, wheel chairing, swimming, running and volunteering, which are automatically converted to miles on the virtual route.
Advantages of a Racery virtual event
For sponsors, a Racery virtual challenge is:
- Risk free: No down payment or set-up fee required. Free test race included.
- Turnkey: A pre-built route with historic content makes it easy to launch!
- Brand-enhancing: Add your firm’s branding to race bling and communications.
- Robust: We’ve powered races with 10,000 real-time competitors!
- Fully-supported: our expert team, based on three continents, has supported thousands of races.
- Customizable: If your organization has special needs, we’ll make them happen.
- Cheaper and longer: Racery’s events are considerably cheaper and longer lasting than other Black History Month virtual events.
Why rely on Racery?
- Race participants say our virtual race software is highly motivating and simple to use.
- Race sponsors consistently say Racery has better software and better support!
Write email@example.com for information about a free trial race!